
Please watch: "FAVORITE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS OF 2018 - MakeitwithMecca" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9gp... --~-- ALBUM GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DESCRIPTION BOX! I'm so sorry for disappearing for almost a month lol. I totally had no time to myself, but now that my room is complete, I can begin filming again. I filmed this video two weeks ago and never even uploaded it. I'm a fail. Forgive me. All in all, this closet cost me less than $1000! That's not even that expensive and if you take some shortcuts, I'm sure you can spend even less money than i did! My Closet Prices: Large 3 door Wardrobe- $150 Ikea Mini Wardrobes (29 inch) - $60 Ikea Large Wardrobes (39) - $90 Ikea Wardrobe hanging poles- $10 Ikea Wardrobe drawer - $30 Ikea Wardrobe shelf- $10 Ikea Umbrella - $20 Marshalls Scale - $10 Target Hangers - $30 Walmart Rug - $25 Walmart Flower & Vase- $1 Dollar Store Monsta X Bottle- $15 Korean festival Monsta X Hat - $15 Korean Festival Bird Display - $8 Tuesday Morning Dabit Album - $10 Korean Festival Headband Display - $8 Michaels Lovelyz/Monsta X Phone Case - $25 RedBubble Ruffle Curtains - $14 Amazon Storage bins - $6 Walmart Wall Mirror - $10 Walmart Desk - $80 Ebay Chair - $40 Ebay Laundry Basket - $10 Walmart Contact Me: Instagram: instagram.com/meccaelf Twitter: twitter.com/makeitwithmecca For business inquiries or collab requests: makeitwithmecca@yahoo.com ALBUM GIVEAWAY WINNER: Congrats to @MKWilke on twitter! Send me the link of the album you want purchased and I'll send it right to you. Thanks for participating everyone!
Design Your Master Closet On A Budget! - A Closet Walk Through - YouTube |
| 11 Likes | 11 Dislikes |
| 3,491 views views | 1,220 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 4 Nov 2017 |
skincare routine order
>
skincare by rochel
>
skincare by jasmine
>
skincare edit
>
skincare ingredients
>
skincare hashtags
>
skincarerx
>
skincare refrigerator
>
skincare order
>
skincare for oily skin
>
skincare brands
>
skincare for men
>
skincare organizer
>
skincare routine
>
skincare fridge
>
skincare by alana
>
skin care products
>
skincare blogs
>
skincare quiz
>
skincare quotes
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét